Roles of a Legal Nurse Consultant
Legal Nurse Consultants (LNC's) assist attorneys with cases involving professional negligence of a healthcare provider or the negligence of a healthcare facility.
The Legal Nurse Consultant represents the nursing profession.
LNC's can easily identify clinical standards of care and deviations of care in multiple types of cases.
Russell & Associates specialize in:
- Medical and nursing malpractice
- General negligence
- Products liability
Legal Nurse Consultants can assist attorneys in:
- Identifying fraudulent and non-meritorious claims
- Provide cost-effective development of strategies
- Identify culpable parties or potential co-defendants
- Assist with discovery
- Assist with developing interrogatories
- Attest to affadavits
- Testify as an expert witness